7 thoughts on “Discussion

1. Well in his younger days, ( from age 13 – 14,) he loved Bob Dylan, sometimes the Beatles, The Jam, The Buzzcocks, i think velvet underground, and i do remember him saying he liked Frank Zappa.

1. I thought he was more New Wave/Punk kind-of Music than folk (as Dylan). The Beatles… I think every fan of Music should like The Beatles. Even my nephew (named William) like to sing The Beatles. By the way, he’s only 3 years old. No age to like The Beatles.

Liked by 1 person

2. I’m the same. I like different kind of Music. I like to say that I like music from A-ha to ZZtop. I REALLY like music from the late 70s to 80s. I also like some great new bands/singer as Metrics, Arcade Fire (from Canada), Muse, Kaiser Chief, Beyoncé, etc. I don’t really like RAP, except if the song as a melodic chorus.

EMF reminds me a little of Red Hot Chili Peppers. EMF used to be called “The Sex Pistols of Dance.”

Liked by 1 person

1. I do remember Zac liked `The Smiths` as I do too, I`m sure a lot of other`s will come to me.
      I quite like Muse as well Virginie, but Radiohead has to be one of my favorite bands, and a lot of Thom Yorke`s solo stuff as well, also, I like Bjork, still, I`ld best not talk about mine, its Zac`s taste we are on about 🙂 although I do remember him listening to a bit of Bjork and him saying he liked some Radiohead, he only met them once, but that was enough to make me envious 🙂

3. It’s fun to know about your taste too. Zac should brings you lots of funny things about some band (known and unknown) that he’s meet. England brings lots (LOTS) of really good and great music. Even the Cheesiest is good (like Culture Club or Take That). In Canada, it’s more Country/Western in English side of Canada. It’s Weird, because I don’t really like or listen to French Canadian Music (even if I spreak the Molière language.). Zac should like Sinead O’Connor. I read in an Interview that he has a little crush on her 😉

Leave a comment